Finish your class?
Find a book hiding in the back of your closet?
Sell it back for CASH!
We love textbooks and you love money, so we've combined the two! Bring in your books, we'll scan them up and give you TOP DOLLAR! Books aren't cheap, but with our buy-back program, put a little extra cash in your wallet!
How do you do it? Email us with your books and the ISBNs found on the back (by the barcode). We'll get back to you within 24 hours with more instructions. Or, even easier, you can bring them into the store and leave with cash!
Just a few guidelines:
- Does the condition of my books matter?
- Yes. Your books must be in "good" condition or better. This means all pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include some notes and highlighting. If your book originally came with a CD, study guide, or other supplement, it must be included. CDs must be in working condition. A book is not considered to be in good condition if any of the following apply:
- Water damage
- Missing or torn pages/cover
- Stains or mildew
- Damaged spine/binding
- Excessive writing/highlighting
- What is an ISBN?
- The ISBN is the 10 or 13 digit number located on the back cover of any book near the bar code. It is also listed inside the book on the copyright page. The ISBN is unique to every book, so it is the best way to identify the exact edition of a book.
- Do you buy loose-leaf textbooks?
- Yes. However, we only pay 20% of the quoted price for the hardcover or paperback ISBN. Loose-leaf textbooks are not bound. The pages are usually meant for a three ring binder. Loose-leaf textbooks are sometimes referred to as "a la carte" editions.
- If you have any questions at all please feel free to call us at anytime! We buy back books EVERYDAY!